DRIVEWAY GATE TIPS FOR NEW BUYERS
- Filed Under: Sliding Gate Motors Residential
- Posted on: 5 Dec 2018 12:00 PM
Automatic Security Systems has been involved in the gate automation and access control industry in Brisbane and Gold Coast since 2003. Call 07 5527 2112
Is this the first time you are looking for a gate for your driveway? Then this is the right place for you. Keep reading to get the most helpful step by step tips for your driveway gate;
- First of all, choose a proper place for your driveway gate installation. The place that you finally choose should allow your vehicle to leave the roadway while waiting for the gate to open. If you intend to install a swing gate then make sure the ground is levelled.
- Take a look at some gate designs and find out which one appeals to you the most. Take your time to choose between a slide gate and a swing gate. Choose the one which is based on your infrastructure, space, physical restrictions, maintenance, ground slope, aesthetics, budget etc.
- Decide what type of material you want for your gate based on your budget and preference. Look for their pros and cons before finally selecting what works out best for you.
- Next, you have to decide if you want your gates to be opened manually or automatically. Automatic gate systems are the most convenient and secure. They allow the user to gain access through security codes, intercoms or remote. We recommend and install safety beams – this makes sure your gate reopens if it hits an obstacle.
Automatic Security Systems has been involved in the gate automation and access control industry in Brisbane and Gold Coast since 2003. We supply and install premium gate automation, garage door operators, intercom and access control products including trusted and proven brands such as Ditec, Beninca, FAAC, BFT, Merlin, Automatic Technology(ATA) and Aiphone.